Sweet & Spicy Balsamic Honey Glaze Chicken
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 3/4" thickness
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil Marketplace Chipotle Olive Oil - Purchase Here
- 1 teaspoon Get-R-Smoked Smoked Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons Get-R-Smoked Mikes SPG All-Purpose Seasoning - Purchase Here
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace Hickory Smoked Balsamic
- Preheat oven broiler. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and brush lightly with olive oil.
- Rub chicken breasts with Chipotle Olive Oil.
- Combine paprika, Brown Sugar, chili powder, Mike's SPG and crushed red pepper in a small bowl. Coat chicken with the spice mixture and lay on baking sheet.
- Broil the chicken for 4 minutes on one side then flip. Broil the other side for 4 more minutes (or until chicken is cooked through).
- While chicken is broiling, combine honey and Hickory Smoked Balsamic in a small bowl.
- After chicken is cooked through, brush each side liberally with the honey/balsamic combination. Return chicken to the broiler for 2 minutes until the glaze thickens and caramelizes.
- Remove from broiler and transfer to a serving plate. Serve hot with any glaze left on the bottom of the baking sheet.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!