- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 pound of baby spinach (about 20 cups)
- 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of Olive Oil Marketplace Toasted Sesame Oil (purchase here)
- 1 small clove of garlic, minced
- Place water in a very large pot or Dutch oven and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add spinach and cook, stirring frequently, until completely wilted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a colander and let stand until cool enough to handle. Squeeze out excess water.
- Coarsely chop the spinach.
- Place in a bowl and mix in sesame seeds, soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic.
- Serve at room temperature.