Smoked Jerk Chicken Wings
- 1 1/2 cup Get-R-Smoked Southwest Chipotle Marinade purchase here
- Get-R-Smoked Jamaican Jerk Seasoning purchase here
- 4 lbs chicken wings
- In a gallon zip top bag or large glass bowl, pour the marinade directly over the chicken wings. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight.
- When you're ready to cook, start up your smoker (or oven) keep the temperature around 200 degrees. Once your grill/oven is up to temperature, place the wings directly on the grill grate or on a metal cooling rack over a cookie sheet. You don't want the wings to cook sitting in their own juices or the skin will be soggy instead of crisp.
- Shake on some Get-R-Smoked Jamaican Jerk Seasoning before closing the door.
- Flip wings over every 30 minutes. Allow the wings to cook for a total of 1 1/2 hours. The wings will be brown and crispy and the internal temperature should read 165-170 degrees F.
- Serve with a side of ranch dressing/sour cream/Greek yogurt to cool the heat a little.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment