Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 6 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 slices bacon cut into 2" strips
- 3 jalapeños thinly sliced
- Olive Oil Marketplace Jalapeno Olive Oil purchase here
- Preheat oven to 400º. Make 5 slits in each breast, being careful not to cut through completely. Transfer to a small baking sheet and season all over with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, mozzarella, cheddar, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff each chicken breast with bacon, sliced jalapeños, and cream cheese mixture. drizzle olive oil and sprinkle parsley
- Bake until bacon is crisp and chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, about 25 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!