Hickory Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops
- 4 bone in pork chops
- 1 T. Get-R-Smoked Sweet & Spicy Southern Rub (purchase here) (or your favorite seasoning/rub)
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- 3 T. Olive Oil Marketplace Rosemary EVOO (purchase here)
- 4 T. Olive Oil Marketplace Hickory Smoked Balsamic (purchase here)
- 1 T. maple syrup
- Combine Hickory Balsamic Vinegar and maple syrup and set aside.
- Rub pork chops with seasoning and sprinkle with smoked salt. In a hot skillet or cast iron pan brown chops in EVOO just until golden on both sides.
- Place on a roasting pan. Brush chops with the mixture of balsamic and maple syrup and Broil or Grill about 3-4 minutes per side depending on size and thickness of chops.
- To serve add an extra drizzle of Hickory Smoked Balsamic Vinegar….enjoy!
- "Note" If Grilling be sure to add the balsamic glaze towards the end of cooking just to caramelize…it could burn if added too soon