Balsamic Pork Chops
- 1 package Olive Oil Marketplace Cubano Orzo or long-grain and wild rice mix
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 (3/4-inch-thick) boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace Butter EVOO
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace Rosemary EVOO
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil Marketplace White Peach Balsamic vinegar
- Garnish - fresh rosemary sprigs
- Cook Orzo or Rice according to package directions; keep warm.
- Combine flour, 1 teaspoon rosemary, salt, and pepper. Dredge pork chops in flour mixture.
- Melt butter with oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add garlic, and sauté 1 minute.
- Add pork chops, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until golden. Remove pork chops.
- Add broth and vinegar, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet.
- Cook 6 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
- Add pork chops, and cook 5 minutes or until done.
- Serve over rice. Garnish, if desired.