Bacon Smothered Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- Get-R-Smoked Mike's SPG All purpose Seasoning - Purchase Here
- 6 Bacon slices
- 1/2 cup Terrapin Ridge Pecan Honey Mustard
- 2 teaspoons Dried onion flakes
- 1 cup Sliced fresh mushroom
- 2 cup Shredded Colby/Jack cheese
- Sprinkle and rub the chicken breasts with seasoning salt. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- While the chicken is in the refrigerator, cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon and set aside. *Do not discard grease.
- Saute chicken in the bacon grease for 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until browned. Place chicken in a 9″ × 13″ casserole dish or pan.
- Spread some of the Honey Mustard over each piece of chicken, then layer with mushrooms, crumbled bacon, and shredded cheese.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and chicken is done. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment