Jalapeno Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1 pkg. Olive Oil Marketplace Jalapeno Fettuccine
- 1 pkg. Olive Oil Marketplace Alfredo Sauce Mix
- 1 C. Milk
- 4 Tbsp. Butter, divided
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, sliced
- Diced Chicken - Optional
- Add pasta to a large pot of boiling water, stir after water boils, cook for 2-3 minutes or until desired tenderness. Do not overcook. Drain and set aside.
- Melt 2 tbsp. butter in large skillet over med/high heat.
- Add sliced bell peppers and cook until tender – about 4-5 minutes.
- Melt remaining butter and milk; stir in sauce packet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring often, for about 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Pour over fettuccine and toss