Sweet Smokey Bacon Wraps
- 1 pound Sliced bacon
- 1 16oz Miniature smoked sausage links
- 1/3 cup Brown sugar Packed
- 3 TBS Get-R-Smoked Sweet BBQ Rub Purchased Here
- In a small bowl, combine all Brown Sugar and Sweet BBQ Rub. Set aside
- Cut each bacon strip in half widthwise. Wrap one piece of bacon around each sausage.
- Place in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle and roll with brown sugar mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° until bacon is crisp and sausage is heated through, 30-40 minutes. or smoker at 350° for an hour.
CLICK HERE or the highlighted products within the recipe to order products suggested for recipe
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!