Sweet Sesame Broccoli Slaw
- 2-10 oz. bags of broccoli slaw
- 1 bunch of green onions (sliced thin)
- 1/2 C. Craisins + 3 T. to Garnish on Top
- 1/2 C. sliced almonds (toasted)
- 1/2 C. Olive Oil Marketplace Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar (purchase here)
- 1C. Olive Oil Marketplace Toasted Sesame Oil (purchase here)
- A few splashes of Soy Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- In a large bowl, add the broccoli slaw, green onions, craisins and toss.
- In a small bowl add the Sesame Oil. While whisking, slowly add Balsamic Vinegar to the Sesame Oil and whisk until emulsified.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the slaw and toss.
- Add a few splashes of light soy sauce to the prepared slaw, tossing again, taste and adjust as desired.
- Immediately before serving, add almonds and toss, garnish with additional craisins.
- Note: If you can wait, a few hours in the refrigerator will bring the flavors out even more..