Sundried Tomato Parmesan Garlic Croutons
- Fresh or Day Old French Loaf with crust
- 1/2 cup of Sun Dried Tomato Parmesan Garlic EVOOl—or any Herb Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Garlic Medley Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Cut fresh or day old French Loaf in to 1" cubes.
- In a large bowl, toss four cups of bread cubes with Olive Oil, Sea Salt and ground pepper.
- When the bread is evenly coated, place the cubes on a baking sheet & bake for 35 minutes, stirring a couple times to ensure even browning.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment