Stuffed Truffled Mushrooms
- 12 medium to large white mushrooms (Baby Bellas would work as well)
- 1 jar Tapenade
- 4 oz. goat cheese or cream cheese
- pinch of salt
- 3-4 slices prosciutto, diced
- 2 T. Olive Oil Marketplace 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil (your favorite) (purchase here)
- 2 T. fresh chopped chives
- 1-2 t. Olive Oil Marketplace White Truffle w/Garlic EVOO (purchase here)
- Preheat oven to 350
- To prep mushrooms clean with a damp cloth and take off stem. Spread 1 T. EVOO all over roasting pan and set mushrooms top down.
- In a bowl mix together tapenade, goat or cream cheese, and pinch of salt until thoroughly combined.
- Stuff each mushroom cap with the mixture…not packed too tightly.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 25-30 minutes until golden.
- In the meantime crisp up prosciutto in 1 T. of EVOO in a saute pan.
- When mushrooms are done baking sprinkle with prosciutto bits, chives, and drizzle with White Truffle w/Garlic Olive Oil.