Spicy Stir-Fried String Beans
- 3/4 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- 1-2 teaspoons of Asian hot sauce, such as Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil Marketplace EVOO (purchase here)
- 1 pound of green and/or yellow wax beans, trimmed
- 4 teaspoons of Olive Oil Marketplace White Honey Ginger Balsamic (purchase here)
- 3 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil Marketplace Toasted sesame seeds oil (purchase here)
- Whisk water, soy sauce, cornstarch and hot sauce to taste in a small bowl.
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beans, balsamic, garlic and Olive Oil; cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the sauce mixture; cook, stirring frequently, until the beans are tender-crisp and coated with sauce, 4 to 6 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.