Smoked Crispy Chicken Wings
- 5 pounds chicken wings flats and drumettes
- 2 1/2 TBS baking powder
- 3 tsp Mike's SPG All-Purpose Seasoning - Purchase Here
Optional Wing Sauces:
- Fiery Wing Sauce - Purchase Here
- Raspberry Chipotle Balsamic BBQ Sauce - Purchase Here
- 1 cup of Red-Hot Buffalo sauce and 2 Tablespoons of butter. Warm over medium heat and stir until combined.
- Dry your chicken wings thoroughly with a paper towel. Place them in a zip top bag.
- Add the baking powder and Mike's SPG to the wings, close the bag, and toss to coat evenly.
- Preheat your smoker to 250 degrees.
- Place the wings directly on the grill grates and smoke for 30 minutes.
- Increase the heat in your smoker to 425 degrees and continue cooking for 45 more minutes, or until the internal temperature of the wings reaches 175 degrees, flipping and rotating the wings as needed to maintain even cooking.
- Remove the wing from the grill and serve.
- Toss in your favorite BBQ seasoning, or hot sauce. (heat sauce before tossing to eliminate softening the wings)
- - Fiery Wing Sauce
- - Raspberry Chipotle Balsamic BBQ Sauce
- - 1 cup of Red-Hot Buffalo sauce and 2 Tablespoons of butter. (Warm over medium heat and stir until combined.)
Get the Recipe Here!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment