Raw Kale Salad
- 1 Large bunch of kale
- 1/2 C. Olive Oil Marketplace Italian Herb Olive Oil
- 3 T. Olive Oil Marketplace Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Clove of garlic freshly chopped
- 1/4 C. pine nuts toasted
- 1/2 C. oil packed sun-dried tomatoes
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Freshly cracked black pepper optional
- Trim and discard the thick center rib from each leaf. Stack the leaves and cut into thin strips across the width.
- In a large bowl, toss the leaves with the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, pine nuts and tomatoes.
- Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes to allow the flavors to blend and the kale to soften slightly.
- Grind with freshly cracked black pepper and finish with a generous handful of Parmesan cheese.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment