OOM Dirty Beef Stroganoff
- 1 1/2 pounds cubed round steak, cut into thin strips
- Get-R-Smoked Dirty Croc Seasoning (purchase here)
- All-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace Garlic EVOO (purchase here)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Clove Minced Garlic
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- Olive Oil Marketplace Cooked Pappardelle Noodles (purchase here)
- Sprinkle the steak strips with The Dirty Croc, and then dust with flour.
- In a large skillet, quickly brown them on both sides in the olive oil and butter. Remove the steak from the pan.
- Add the onion slices and mushrooms to the pan drippings. Saute for a few minutes, until the onion is tender add Garlic.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon flour. Put the steak back into the pan with the onion and mushrooms. Add the mushroom soup and beef broth.
- Cook over low heat for about 30 minutes, covered.
- Adjust seasoning to taste, adding salt and pepper, as needed.
- Stir in the sour cream the last few minutes, right before you serve.
- Serve over cooked noodles.