Glazed Brussels Sprouts with Apples And Prosciutto
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 small to medium sized apples, diced
- 4-5 slices of prosciutto, chopped
- 1 t. chopped, fresh thyme
- 1 T. Olive Oil Marketplace Jalapeño Olive Oil
- 1 T. Olive Oil Marketplace Roasted Garlic EVOO
- 2 T. Olive Oil Marketplace Green Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Over medium heat, sauté onion and garlic in Jalapeño and Garlic Olive Oils until soft and golden…being careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add prosciutto, apples, and thyme, and cook until prosciutto is slightly crispy and apples are nice and caramelized.
- Add the Brussels sprouts and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook until tender and slightly golden, but still nice and green.
- Toward the end of cooking, add the Green Apple Balsamic Vinegar and allow everything to come together and get nice and glazed.
- After plating, add an extra drizzle of Garlic and Jalapeño Oils to bring out some extra flavor.