Dill & Lemon Shrimp
- 1 pound large shrimp, deveined, tail removed
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil Marketplace Meyer Lemon EVOO (purchase here)
- 3 tablespoons Thompson's Dill Dip Mix (purchase here) plus 1 tablespoon reserved
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- juice of one lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a medium sized glass or stainless steel bowl, toss shrimp, Olive Oil Marketplace Meyer Lemon EVOO (purchase here) and Thompson's Dill Dip Mix (purchase here) plus 1 tablespoon reserved. Let sit for 30 minutes. Heat grill to medium.
- Meanwhile, whisk remaining tablespoon of the Dip Mix, lemon juice, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup sour cream in a small bowl.
- Thread shrimp on Grill Comb or wooden skewers that have been soaked for at least one hour. Oil grill grates with non-flammable cooking spray. Grill shrimp until done - about 90 seconds per side. Remove shrimp from grill and keep warm.
- Serve shrimp with sour cream dipping sauce.