Creamy Sicilian Lemon Chicken
- 4 Thinly Sliced Chicken Breasts
- 2 tsp Get-R-Smoked Mikes SPG All-Purpose Seasoning - Purchase Here
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 3 TBS Olive Oil Marketplace Butter EVOO - Purchase Here
- 3 TBS Olive Oil Marketplace Tuscan Herb EVOO - Purchase Here
- 1/2 onion - chopped
- 3/4 cup Chicken Broth
- 2 TBS Lemon Juice
- 1 Lemon - sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Sprinkle chicken breast with Mike's SPG.
- Place flour in shallow bowl and dredge (cover) chicken in flour, making sure to evenly coat both sides chicken.
- Heat Butter oil and Tuscan Herb oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook for approximately 4-5 minutes per side, or until it is golden brown and cooked through. Remove chicken from heat and place on a plate.
- Saute onion until translucent and stir in chicken broth, lemon juice, lemon zest, and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes, until it starts to thicken.
- Add heavy cream and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Taste sauce and add salt to taste.
- Place chicken breast back into pan and coat with sauce. Cook until heated through.
- Sprinkle with Italian parsley.
Get the Recipe Here!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment