Caramelized Balsamic Brussel Sprouts
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts Tough bottom stem ends trimmed discolored leaves removed, and cut in half lengthwise from stem to end
- 5 Strips Bacon chopped
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace Parmesan and Garlic EVOO - Purchase Here
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Get-R-Smoked Mike's SPG Seasoning - Purchase Here
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace Hickory Smoked balsamic vinegar - Purchase Here Or any of your Favorite Olive Oil Marketplace Balsamic
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Place a rack in the center of your oven and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- For easy clean up, line a large, rimmed baking sheet with Parchment Paper.
- Place the Brussels sprouts and Bacon in large bowl and top with olive oil, Honey, and SPG Seasoning. Toss to coat, then spread into a single layer on the baking sheet. For maximum crispiness, flip the Brussels sprouts so that the cut sides are touching the baking sheet. (Don't over crowd them use two pans if needed.)
- Bake for 15 minutes, then remove the pan from the oven.
- Drizzle the balsamic over the top. With a spatula, gently toss to coat the Brussels sprouts with the balsamic and promote even browning, then return to the oven.
- Continue cooking for 8 to 10 additional minutes, until the sprouts are crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. through. Don't be alarmed if the outsides of the Brussels sprouts become dark; this is the balsamic and honey caramelizing.
- Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve hot and Enjoy!
CLICK HERE or the highlighted products within the recipe to order products suggested for recipe
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!