Cajun Honey Butter Salmon
- 3 Salmon Fillets
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil Marketplace EVOO (Purchase Here) divided
- 1 tsp Dried Parsley Flakes
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Get-R-Smoked Smoked Paprika (Purchase Here)
- 2 tsp Get-R-Smoked Blazin' Cajun Seasoning (Purchase Here)
- 1/4 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt more or less to taste
- 4 tbsp Butter softened or room temperature
- 3 tbsp Pure Honey
- Fresh Parsley or Cilantro Leaves for Garnish as desired
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, combine all the dry seasoning – dried parsley flakes, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, Cajun seasoning, black pepper, and salt and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine butter and honey, mix until well combined, set aside.
- Season both sides of salmon generously with dry seasoning.
- Place salmon fillets on oven safe dish with a dollop of honey butter on each – do not overcrowd your pan. Set aside the remainder of honey butter.
- Depending on the thickness of your salmon, bake for 10 -12 minutes or until flaky and internal temp reads 145°F.
- When salmon near done, around the 7-8 minute mark, add the remainder of honey butter to the top of each piece of salmon.
- Remove from oven when done, garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro and serve.
CLICK HERE or the highlighted products within the recipe to order products suggested for recipe
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!