- Favorite Olive Oil Marketplace Olive Oil (Try Jalapeno, or Citrus Habanero)
- 1 packed cup grated zucchini
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 medium onion, minced
- 1/4 cup grated reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tsp Olive Oil Marketplace Sweet Italian Bread Dipping Seasoning
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven or Grill to 400°F.
- Spray or coat a baking sheet with Olive Oil or Grill on a Olive Oil Marketplace Hymalayan Salt Block for more flavor.
- Grate the zucchini into a clean dish towel until you have 1 packed cup. Wring all of the excess water out of the zucchini, there will be a lot of water.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of mixture in your hands and roll into small ovals. Place on the cookie sheet and bake for 16 to 18 minutes, turning halfway though cooking until golden.