- Favorite Olive Oil Marketplace Olive Oil Try Jalapeno, or Citrus Habanero
- 1 packed cup grated zucchini
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 medium onion minced
- 1/4 cup grated reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tsp Olive Oil Marketplace Sweet Italian Bread Dipping Seasoning
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven or Grill to 400°F.
- Spray or coat a baking sheet with Olive Oil or Grill on a Olive Oil Marketplace Hymalayan Salt Block for more flavor.
- Grate the zucchini into a clean dish towel until you have 1 packed cup. Wring all of the excess water out of the zucchini, there will be a lot of water.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of mixture in your hands and roll into small ovals. Place on the cookie sheet and bake for 16 to 18 minutes, turning halfway though cooking until golden.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment