Steak Fajitas w/ Persian Lime and Citrus Habanero
- 1lb Fajita Meat - (any type of thin sliced steak meat)
- 1 Green Pepper Sliced
- 1 Onion Sliced
- 4oz Package of Fresh Mushrooms
- Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- Sour Cream
- Refried Beans
- 1 Can Rotello with Chilies (diced tomatoes with Chilies)
- Tortilla Shells
- 1 Bottle of Olive Oil Marketplace Persian Lime EVOO
- 1 Bottle of Olive Oil Marketplace Citrus Habanero Olive Oil
- (Don’t worry you won’t use the whole bottle of either Olive Oil)
- Brown Meat with 2TBS of Persian Lime Olive Oil and Salt and Pepper, add Rotello and simmer adding Lime oil as needed.
- Sauté in Wok Onions, Peppers, and Mushrooms to desired tenderness in 2 TBS of Persian Lime Olive Oil and 1 TBS of Citrus Habanero Olive Oil.
- Add Meat mixture. Drain excess juice (if any) and drizzle some more Persian Lime Olive Oil and a few dashes of the Citrus Habanero Olive Oil.
- Heat tortilla’s in Olive Oil Marketplace’s Tortilla Warmers (30sec). Serve with Refried Beans