- Approx. 1/2 bunch kale leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon Olive Oil Marketplace Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Any flavor works well, I like Olive Oil Marketplace Parmesan Cheese Garlic Rosemary EVOO)
- 1/4 teaspoon Olive Oil Marketplace Pink Himalayan sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking sheet.
- Remove leaves from the stems of the kale and roughly tear it up into large pieces. Wash and spin the leaves until thoroughly dry.
- Add kale leaves into a large bowl. Massage in the oil until all the nooks and crannies are coated in oil.
- Now sprinkle on the Sea Salt and toss to combine.
- Spread out the kale onto the prepared baking sheet into a single layer, being sure not to overcrowd the kale.
- Bake for 10 minutes, rotate the pan, and bake for another 12-15 minutes more until the kale begins to firm up. The kale will look shrunken, but this is normal. I use a Convection Oven or Nu-Wave for 20 mins. without turning.
- Cool the kale on the sheet for 3 minutes before digging in! This really makes all the difference!
- Enjoy immediately as they lose their crispiness with time.
- Repeat this process for the other half of the bunch.