Decadent Olive Oil Cake
A moist and decadent cake that uses olive oil in place of butter!
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup Olive Oil Marketplace EVOO
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 ounces milk
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees (325F if convection oven).
- Grease a 10 inch bundt pan.
- Whisk the eggs, sugar, olive oil and milk.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet mixture.
- Whisk until blended.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.