Citrus Olive Oil and Coconut Balsamic Rum Cake
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 c. Olive Oil Marketplace Persian Lime EVOO
- 1/2 c. Dark Rum - (Substitute 1/2c Rum =4TBS Rum Extract)
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz box) instant vanilla pudding
- 1/4 c. Olive Oil Marketplace White Coconut Balsamic
- 1 lg. size can crushed pineapple in its own juice (approximately 1 1/2 c.)
- 1 lg. container Cool Whip
- 1 sm. can crushed pineapple in its own juice
- 1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1/3 c. Olive Oil Marketplace White Coconut Balsamic
- flaked coconut for garnish
- Mix together all the above ingredients in a bowl. Pour into 9”x13” cake pan and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 to 35 minutes. Cool cake thoroughly.
- Mix topping together and spread on cake, sprinkle with flaked coconut.