Smoked Cheesy Jalapeno Meatballs
- ½ lb ground beef
- ½ lb ground breakfast sausage hot
- 1 cup jalapenos diced 3-4 large jalapenos
- ½ cup cheddar shredded mild or sharp
- 2 TBS Get-R-Smoked Sweet &Spicy Southern Rub - Purchased Here
- 4 oz cream cheese
- Get-R-Smoked Smoked Fig Balsamic BBQ Sauce
- Add all ingredients to large bowl and combine with your hands but do not over mix.
- Form meatballs between the palms of your hands.
- Flatten meatball and place a ¼ inch cube of cream cheese into the center of the meatball.
- Wrap meat back around cream cheese and roll between your palms again to form into a meatball.
- Place stuffed meatballs onto a Bradley rack or other pan for easy transport to the smoker.
- Set up smoker for cooking indirect at about 225-240°F using pecan or other smoking wood.
- Place meatballs into smoker and cook until they reach an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Serve meatballs immediately with BBQ sauce for dipping while they are still hot.
Roll them small enough to pop in your mouth so as to get the full effect as you bite down into it.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!