Shrimp Fried Rice
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace EVOO - Purchase Here divided
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 cups shrimp whatever size you prefer
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 3 cups Jasmine rice Cooked & Chilled
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil Marketplace Toasted Sesame Oil - Purchase Here
- salt and pepper
- Scallions Optional
- Preheat your griddle or skillet to medium-high or high heat, and place about a tablespoon of oil down.
- Dump on the onions, frozen peas, and carrots and stir fry until heated through and the edges get a little crispy.
- Add in the shrimp and cook until pink.
- Move the shrimp and the vegetables over to the side of the griddle that is NOT a hot spot or remove it from the skillet.
- Put down some more oil on the griddle / skillet, and let it heat up.
- Add on the cold rice and break it apart with your spatula. Continue moving it around evenly coating with oil and letting it get toasty. Add more oil as needed.
- Combine the shrimp, vegetables, and rice together and stir and toss until they are evenly combined.
- Drizzle the soy sauce and sesame oil on top and continue to stir and cook until it is evenly distributed.
- Make a hole in the middle of the rice and add a little more oil.
- Crack the eggs inside, stir with the spatula, and toss to combine with the rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!