Pepper Steak Stir-Fry
- 8 oz flank steak thinly sliced against the grain
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace EVOO divided
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 green bell pepper cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 oz Bella Mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce low sodium can be used
- 2 teaspoon Olive Oil Marketplace Toasted Sesame Oil purchase here
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil Marketplace White Honey Ginger Balsamic purchase here
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha or your favorite hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Get-R-Smoked Dirty Croc Seasoning purchase here
- Sesame Seed
- Fresh Cilantro
- In a small bowl, whisk the garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, Sriracha, and cornstarch.
- Thinly sliced steak against the grain - coat with EVOO and Dirty Croc Seasoning, set aside in a bowl.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat add 2 tablespoon EVOO. Add the diced bell peppers and mushrooms and cook 3-4 minutes until tender. Remove and set aside on a plate.
- Turn the heat to high and add the flank steak on one layer and cook on each side to sear and reduce heat to medium-high and continue to cook until no longer pink and brown on each side.
- Add the peppers and mushrooms back to the skillet and add the sauce. Simmer for 3-4 minutes until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and sesame seeds.
- Serve the pepper steak stir-fry over rice
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment