Olive Oil Fried Chips & Guacamole
- 6 Large Flour Tortillas
- 1/2 inch Olive Oil Marketplace Spanish EVOO - Purchase Here
- 2 TBS Olive Oil Marketplace Jalapeño Olive Oil - Purchase Here
- 2 Avocados
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 Jar Earth Candy Pickled Grape Tomatoes or 12 Cherry Tomatoes - Purchase Here
- 3 TSP Get-R-Smoked Mikes SPG All-Purpose Seasoning - Purchased Here
- Fresh Cilantro - chopped
- Pour EVOO into a pan until the olive oil is 1/2 inch deep. (To save olive oil, use a small pan, to go fast, use a large pan 🙂
- Set pan on medium heat.
- Cut flour tortillas into quarters.
- Test a corner of a flour tortilla in the oil. It should bubble at the edges if it's hot enough.
- Drop tortillas in pan. Flip once browned on one side.
- Remove once browned on both sides. Place on a paper towel to cool.
- Sprinkle a little salt on each chip.
- Cut Avocado into 1/2" cube sections and place in a serving bowl.
- Add juice from lemon
- Cut tomatoes into quarters. Add to avocado.
- Add Jalapeño Olive Oil, 3 TSP Get-R-Smoked Mikes SPG All-Purpose Seasoning
- Mash all ingredients together
Get the Recipe Here!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment