Jalapeno Rosemary Olive Oil Braised Potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds small red or white-skinned potatoes (or a mixture)
- 1/8 cup Olive Oil Marketplace Rosemary EVOO
- 3/4 teaspoonOlive Oil Marketplace Rosemary Infused Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoons minced garlic (3 cloves)
- 2 freshly chopped Jalapeno peppers seeds removed or 1/8 cup of Olive Oil marketplace Jalapeno Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the potatoes in quarters and place in a bowl with the Rosemary Olive Oil, salt, pepper, garlic and Jalapenos or Jalapeno Olive Oil.
- Toss until the potatoes are well coated. Dump the potatoes on a baking sheet and spread out into 1 layer skin side down; roast in the oven for 45 minutes to an hour, or until browned and crisp.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, salt generously.