Butter Based Injection Sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Add remaining ingredients, except the salt. Mix well.
- Add salt until mixture has a slight, but not overpowering salt flavor.
- Remove mixture from heat and allow to cool enough to work with and load into meat injector. About 5-6 minutes.
A Little Sassy Injection Sauce
This injection solution super-hydrates your turkey so it stays nice and moist while it cooks. It works particularly well on turkey breast. The cayenne and hot sauce give it a Cajun flare that makes this recipe perfect for fried turkey. Feel free to adjust the spicier ingredients to suit your tastes
- 1 14- ounce can chicken broth
- 3 ounces Olive Oil Marketplace Garlic EVOO purchase here
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/3 cup Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1/3 cup Get-R-Smoked Chipotle Balsamic Hot Sauce purchase here
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients in a medium glass of plastic bowl.
- Using a marinade syringe, inject liquid into the turkey throughout all the meaty portions.
- Do this about 24 hours before you plan to start cooking the turkey.
- Make sure to place the turkey in a pan, secure well with plastic wrap and place into the refrigerator.
Cajun Turkey Injection Marinade
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup liquid crab boil
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil Marketplace Chipotle Olive Oil - purchase here
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Get-R-Smoked Blazin' Cajun Spice - purchase here
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco
- 1 teaspoon Get-R-Smoked Smoked Paprika - purchased here
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Heat until butter is melted.
- Stir and continue heating until sauce is very liquefied.
- Inject while still hot enough to stay liquid.
NOTE: Make sure that the herbs you use are ground so that they will fit through your injection needle.
Italian Herb Turkey Injection
- 3/4 cup Olive Oil Marketplace Umbrian EVOO - purchase here
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon Get-R-Smoked Italian Herb Blend Seasoning - purchase here
- 1 tablespoon Get-R-Smoked Italian Herb Balsamic Vinegar - purchase here
- 1 teaspoon fine ground black pepper
- Make sure that your Italian Seasoning is finely ground. If you need to run it through a spice grinder or a mortal and pestle. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- This will settle so you need to give it a stir every time you reload the needle.
Leave A Comment