Hot Dog Burnt Ends
- 2 8-count packages hot dogs
- 2 Tablespoons Duck Butter (purchase here) or Yellow Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Get-R-Smoked Sweet BBQ Rub (purchase here)
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Sweet BBQ Sauce
- Prepare your smoker - 225 degrees F.
- Slather the hot dogs with the duck butter or yellow mustard and season all over with the Sweet Rub.
- Place the hot dogs directly on the grill grates, close the lid, and smoke for 1 hour.
- Remove the hot dogs and slice into 1.5 inch pieces. Place the hot dog pieces into a disposable baking pan. Top with the butter, brown sugar, and BBQ sauce.
- Increase the heat on your smoker to 375-400 degrees F or move to the grill. Place the pan of hot dog burnt ends on the grill and cook for an additional 15-30 minutes, stirring regularly, until the butter is melted and the sugars have started to caramelize on the hot dogs.
- Serve and enjoy!