Grilled Balsamic Sweet Potatoes
CLICK HERE or the highlighted products within the recipe to order products suggested for recipe.
Prepare the grill, prep the sweet potatoes:
- Prepare your grill for hot, direct heat.
- While the grill is heating up, peel the sweet potatoes and slice lengthwise, or on a diagonal, into 1/4 inch-thick pieces.
- Coat the sweet potato slices with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with Kosher salt.
Grill the sweet potatoes:
- Once the grill is hot, lay the sweet potato pieces down onto the grill grates. Cover the grill and cook until each side gets some grill marks, between 3-6 minutes for each side, depending on how hot your grill is.
Drizzle or Toss with Balsamic:
- Drizzle or Toss the sweet potatoes in a bowl with the Olive Oil Marketplace Maple Balsamic (purchase here) and serve hot.
Get the Recipe Here!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!