Fresh Herb & Pine Nut Dipping Sauce
A simple appetizer - plus the sauce can be kept in the fridge for up to two weeks!
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 3/4 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon Olive Oil Marketplace crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped pine nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Enough Olive Oil Marketplace Coratina EVOO oil to make a paste and more for serving
- Mix the parsley, basil, rosemary, oregano, garlic, crushed red chili flakes, pine nuts, salt and pepper together in a small serving bowl with enough olive oil to make a paste.
- To serve add a teaspoon of the sauce to the center of a small dipping dish and add enough extra virgin olive oil to cover.
TIP! Serve with crusty Italian bread.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment