Fresh Herb-Encrusted Cranberry Glazed Roasted Turkey
- 10-15 LB Turkey
- Juice of 1½ lemon
- 1½ cups of Olive Oil Marketplace Rosemary Oil (purchase here)
- 3 tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- ¾ cups chopped fresh rosemary
- ¾ cups chopped fresh Italian Parsley
- 15 leaves of sage finely chopped
- ¼ cup Chardonnay wine
- ½ cup Olive Oil Marketplace White Cranberry Pear Balsamic (purchase here)
- "Note": If you will be stuffing your turkey do it prior to rubbing the paste on the bird.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the lemon juice, Fresh Crush Rosemary Oil, salt, pepper, chopped herbs, wine and White Cranberry Pear Balsamic to form a paste.
- Rub the inside and outside of the turkey with the paste and roast as normal.
- Baste several times during roasting.