Crockpot Creamy Chicken Nachos
- 2 10oz Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can Black Beans drained
- 1 14oz Rotel
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts diced
- 1 TBS Olive Oil Marketplace Jalapeno Olive Oil - Purchased Here
- Get-R-Smoked Amazing Chicken Seasoning - Purchased Here
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Dump everything into the crockpot and cook on low for 4-6 hours. (or 2-3 hours on High!)
- Serve over tortilla chips and garnish with minced cilantro, sour cream, sliced avocado or black olives.
CLICK HERE or the highlighted products within the recipe to order products suggested for recipe
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!