Chocolate Raspberry Pasta Dessert
- 1 lb. Chocolate & Raspberry Gemelli (purchase here)
- 3 Tbsp. Orange Juice Concentrate
- 1 pt. whipping cream, whipped
- 10 oz. raspberries + 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- Olive Oil Marketplace Chocolate Raspberry Balsamic (purchase here)
- In a blender, add raspberries, powdered sugar and lemon juice.
- Puree until smooth and combined.
- Strain the mixture through a fine sieve and set aside.
- Combine raspberry sauce and Orange juice Concentrate.
- Fold whipping cream into mixture.
- Cook pasta 8-10 minutes and let cool completely. Serve sauce over chilled pasta.
- Fold some of the raspberry sauce in with the pasta and put the whipped cream with raspberry puree on top.
- Garnished with some Chocolate balsamic vinegar and shaved chocolate.