Charlotte's Web Dip
You’ll be caught in the web of this delicious spread.
- 2 16 oz. cans refried black beans
- 3 freshly squeezed limes divided
- 1/4 tsp. coriander
- 1/4 tsp. Get-R-Smoked Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 3 roma tomatoes sliced
- 1 1/2 cup Fountain Creek Four Pepper salsa
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 4 ripe avocados pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 red onion minced
- 1 /4 cup Lucky Lolas Sweet jalapeño Heat
- 2 tbsp. cilantro
- 1 cups sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- blue or yellow corn tortilla chips
- Combine beans, juice of 1 lime, coriander, cumin, chili powder and green onions. Spread onto a round serving plate leaving a 1 1/2" border.
- Place tomato slices around edge of beans.
- Drain salsa in a strainer to get rid of excess moisture. Spread drained salsa over bean mixture, leaving some of the bean layer showing around the edge.
- Sprinkle cheese over salsa, leaving some of the salsa layer showing.
- Add avocado, juice of 2 limes, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro, salt and pepper to a large bowl and mash until fairly smooth. Spread over cheese, leaving some of the cheese layer showing
- Place sour cream in a zip-lock bag, seal bag and cut a small piece off one corner. Pipe a spiderweb design over the dip. Decorate with toy spider.
- Serve with blue or yellow corn tortilla chips.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!