- 1 Jar of Terrapin Ridge Farms Smokey Maple Bacon Mustard purchase here
- 1 package of pre cooked Kielbasa
- Get-R-Smoked Sweet BBQ Rub purchase here
- Remove Kielbasa from package and cut into discs.
- Liberally cover the discs in the seasoning of your choice.
- Preheat your smoker (using apple/cherry wood) OR gas grill OR oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once the rub has set on your kielbasa place then on a cooling rack inside your cooker. Cook until the rub no longer can be wiped off your kielbasa. Remove from cooker and let cool for about 2 minutes.
- Empty your jar of Terrapin Ridge Farms Smokey Maple Bacon Mustard into a small mixing bowl. Individually dip each piece of kielbasa in the mustard, making sure it is fully covered.
- Place back on your cooker until the glaze has set and reached an internal temp of about 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place a serving toothpick in your Kielbasa discs, serve, and ENJOY!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment