Cajun shrimp w/Sausage
- 1 tablespoon Get-R-Smoked Blazin Cajun Seasoning (purchase here)
- 24 (1 pound) cleaned and peeled extra jumbo shrimp
- 6 ounces fully cooked Andouille sausage or kielbasa, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, 8 ounces, sliced into 1/4-inch thick half moons
- 1 medium yellow squash, 8 ounces, sliced into 1/4-inch thick half moons
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace Chipolte Olive Oil (purchase here)
- In a large bowl, combine the Cajun seasoning and shrimp, toss to coat.
- Add the sausage, zucchini, squash, bell peppers, and salt and toss with the oil.
- Bake at 400F 8-10 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer 400F.
- In 2 batches (for smaller baskets), transfer the shrimp and vegetables to the air fryer basket and cook 8 minutes, shaking the basket 2 to 3 times.
- Set aside, repeat with remaining shrimp and veggies.
- Once both batches are cooked, return the first batch to the air fryer and cook 1 minute.
Air fryer Instructions: