Cajun Butter Cod
- 3 Cod filets cut in half
- Get-R-Smoked Mike's SPG All purpose Seasoning - Purchase Here
Cajun Garlic Butter Sauce:
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil Marketplace Roasted Garlic EVOO
- 3 Garlic cloves minced
- 1 Tablespoon Get-R-Smoked Blazin Cajun Spice/Rub - Purchase Here
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a 9x13 inch baking dish add the cod and sprinkle with Mike's SPG All purpose Seasoning
To make the Cajun Garlic Butter Sauce:
- In a small bowl whisk together the melted butter, olive oil, garlic and Cajun spice.
- Spread evenly over the fish.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the fish is opaque and flakes easily.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!