Broccoli & Feta Pasta Salad
CLICK HERE or the highlighted products within the recipe to order products suggested for recipe
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of buttermilk
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh oregano or 1 tablespoon dried
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil Marketplace White Aged Balsamic purchase here
- 8 ounces about 3 cups of Oil Marketplace Shaped Pasta (purchase here)Olive
- 2 cups of chopped broccoli
- 1 3/4 cups of halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 15- ounce can of chickpeas rinsed
- 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
To prepare dressing
- Mash garlic and salt in a medium bowl with the back of a spoon into a chunky paste.
- Add buttermilk, mayonnaise, oregano and vinegar; whisk until combined.
To prepare pasta salad
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water according to package directions.
- Drain, transfer to a large bowl and let cool.
- Add broccoli, tomatoes, chickpeas, feta, pepper and the dressing; toss to coat.
This vegetarian pasta salad recipe is perfect for your next potluck or as an easy side dish. The broccoli keeps it nice and crunchy and the chickpeas add protein. For the best flavor, combine the pasta salad with the dressing about 1 hour before serving. CLICK HERE or the highlighted products within the recipe to order products suggested for recipe
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment