Tomato, Basil, & Goat Cheese Bruschetta
- 7 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar (purchase here)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace Basil EVOO (purchase here)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, shredded
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Loaf of crusty bread, medium size
- Goat cheese, to taste
- Dice tomatoes and mince garlic.
- In large bowl, mix tomatoes, garlic, Pomegranate Balsamic, Basil Olive Oil, basil, salt and pepper together.
- Cut bread into 1/2” slices and toast.
- Spread goat cheese on each piece of toast.
- Spoon tomato mixture on top of cheese, sprinkle basil and enjoy!