- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil Marketplace White Honey Ginger Balsamic - Purchase Here
- 2 teaspoon Olive Oil Marketplace Toasted Sesame - Purchase Here
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil Marketplace Sherry Vinegar - Purchase Here
- Pinch of Sugar
- 3/4 cup water mixed with 1 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- (May need to add a little more water to thin it down as it sits)
- Makes about 2 cups teriyaki sauce. - Store in the fridge for up to a week.
- Stir fry some vegetables and/or protein and enjoy!!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!