Spicy Chipotle Popcorn Cauliflower
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cleaned and cut into florets
- 1/4 C. Franks Hot Sauce
- 1 T. Olive Oil Marketplace Chipotle Olive Oil (purchase here)
- 1 T. salted butter
- 1 t. Get-R-Smoked Chipotle BBQ Seasoning (purchase here)
- Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing for serving
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small saucepan add the hot sauce, Chipotle Olive Oil, and butter. Heat over low until butter is melted. Add in the seasoning and whisk all together. Pour over cauliflower and stir to combine.
- Place in oven and roast for approximately 30 minutes until cauliflower has golden brown edges. Toss them a couple of times for even cooking.
- Serve with Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing for dipping.