Southwest Dip with Hot Pepper Berry Bacon Jam
- 1 Jar Terrapin Ridge Hot Pepper Berry Bacon Jam - Purchase Here
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 8oz Brick of Cream Cheese
- 1 16oz can Black Beans
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread a layer of cream cheese on the bottom of baking dish.
- Add a layer of Hot Pepper Berry Bacon Jam on top of this. Then add a layer of black beans.
- Lastly, cover the dish in shredded cheddar cheese.
- Place in oven until cheese melts.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
CLICK HERE or the highlighted products within the recipe to order products suggested for recipe
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment