Smoky Mustard-Maple Salmon for Two
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Anna Maes Smoky Mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of pure maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon of Olive Oil Marketplace smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper
- Pinch of of salt
- 2 4-ounce skinless center-cut wild-caught salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line a small baking sheet or baking pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Combine mustard, maple syrup, paprika, pepper and salt in a small bowl.
- Place salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet.
- Spread the mustard mixture evenly on the salmon.
- Roast until just cooked through, 8 to 12 minutes.