Oven Roasted Asparagus
A simple and delicious way to get your greens.
- 1 bunch thin asparagus spears, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace EVOO
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil Marketplace Hickory Smoked Balsamic vinegar
- Preheat an oven to 425˚ F.
- Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl, and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Toss to coat the spears, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the asparagus onto a baking sheet (lined with parchment paper) in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until just tender, 8 to 12 minutes depending on thickness.
- Drizzle with Balsamic vinegar just before serving.